Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Tuesday with the Lost Prophets

I'm an emo nerd. I know this. I've been listening to Lost Prophets** all day. It's funny when students walk into my office and look all surprised cause I've got "Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja" playing...hehe. Oh..I'm sorry...yea..I totally got a new job! *blush* Kinda forgot to mention that.

I am now the Educational Programs Assistant for the some place. (ask me and I'll tell ya) And what all that really means is that I do the administrative work (read paper work and phone calls) that the head of the department, and the Academic TA's don't have time for. I grade quizzes, keep up with student files, right now I'm organizing Clerkships for the students over the Summer. It's not boring, but it really is just busy work for now. I have no idea where it'll lead, or what I'll end up with, but for now it's steady pay, and health insurance, which is a step up from where I was. I'm watching the Flyers give up a two goal lead..and quite frankly...I feel a little happier with life. Thinking about getting some new tattoo's...my mom finally met AhabFriday night at Michelle's birthday...she wasn't pleased. I think her exact words were "Are you done now? is that enough?" Man will she be ticked if I go through with my sleeve idea of Don Hertzfeldt tattoo's.


This:



And:

to start with. I feel bad that she doesn't like them, but where's the middle ground? And I am SO not thinking about all that now. :)


*I find it HILARIOUS that they do a "Mod" video!!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Glad you're enjoying the new job, lady :)

James said...

I am I am :) Thanks!