Sunday, July 13, 2008

My thoughts.....

have developed as follows: Life WILL knock you on your ass. Learn to enjoy the fall, and the impact, because you are LEARNING!!! And this is what is important. Stand the F*%K back up (because you can) and keep going! :)


In other news...no clue why I didn't post this back in June but an old draft:

6/14/08
I was on my way home this morning...just hanging around (read sweating my ass off) at Fern Rock trans. center...when who should call but Mamma-K!

"Hey Mom!"
"Hey Ski (she calls me Ski) what are you doing today?"
"Right now not a whole bunch"
"Cool...feel like hangin out? I've got some cooking to do for Father's day"


::::::::ZOOM!!:::::::::
I'm on the next R2 to spend the day with Mamma-K

We made awesome picnic food eat-able stuff, and a turn-it-upside-down angel food cake. Then we started making food stuff's for big Sister Shelly's Wedding Shower.

-HOLY MOLY DO WE EVER NEED TO MAKE A LOT OF MEATBALLS!!!!!!!

Burden of the Italian Family. It's a passed down tradition/recipe, so I swallowed the "Ick meat!" queasiness, and helped roll some balls of meat for frying. We laughed about the superstition of making sure there were an even number of meatballs...and in the midst of it all, she looked over at me suddenly...is that your face glowing????

"I love you very much"
"I love you too Mom"

DUDE!!! Just.....COOL! I was surprised to find how great that made me feel. Me=still learning at 24.

No comments: