Thursday, January 4, 2007

Allergies

Got up today....reluctantly....went to work...more reluctantly, and then went to Jill's to hang with her, the midget, and my boy. Watched clerks 2....hehe...I laugh. We played scrabble....good god why does that sound unbearably mundane?

Well all the while my allergies have been kicking my ass all day, with a wonderful combination of sneezing, running, and both eyes and nose itching...woooohooo! Who said allergies are just hell during springtime? Eh serves me right, I've been slacking in vacuuming my room lately because I've been running so much. So when I woke up with my cat next to my head this morning, and my eyes were two bloodshot orbs, I knew today was just gonna be one of those days.

Goin on a road trip tomorrow, very excited about that, have more listed about it on my myspace page. I'd list a link...but no one reads this...to my relief...so there's no real need. Hehe.

No comments: