Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ventilation

Ok, so today was not so much the good day. And while a good bit of the latter part of the day was spent being tearful, and dwelling on things, I've since stopped. I thought, at the time, all I ended up with was a bad mood and some bruised knuckles (I miss boxing classes at the gym). But, after a little thought, I am actually over it! HA! :D Positive steps.

I normally like to think that I don't believe in regrets. That, even when things go wrong, at least there is a lesson to be learned. Something very personal started this line of thinking a few years back, but now I have to question, do I regret some of my decisions?

Like leaving home. It still seems like a necessary step in my life, but it also caused some serious rifts to become even more solidified. And now those rifts, which I guess just weren't so obvious before, hurt a good bit. And since I routinely take every event and blame myself for it, whether I'm at fault or not....well..we're back to the not so good a day.

On an interesting note, I've started looking at wedding dresses...which just makes the whole "surreal wedding" less surreal. YIPE!

No comments: