Saturday, June 9, 2007

The best laid plans are spontaneous

Thursday started out relatively quiet....................................................


Then the planets returned to their normal alignment, and a fight broke out. *sigh*
And the rhetoric came out. I'm a burden, I'm a piece of shit, I need to leave, I need to be gone.

I moved out in about 20 minutes. That might be a world record. I'll have to check on that. I am officially an occupant of 161 Frazier rd. as of Friday night when we (Matic,and I) cracked a lager and 'cheered' me moving into the last open room in the house.

I can only wonder how awesome my friends are over this last month. Its really a wow, and a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Especially Ramworship. (HOLYFREAKINWOW!!) I had been talking to him online at the time,

me "I have to go."
Ramworship "Where you goin?"
me "Umm..I was told to leave...again :/"
Ramworship "I'm leaving now I'll meet you at the train station"

He didn't ask any questions...he just got in the car. And wouldn't take no for an answer. (jaw falls to floor)

He went with me to Jersey, hung out with me and Cousin all night. (Put his arm around me while I nodded off watching tv) Then hung out most of Friday before he had to catch the train back. I really love him. Beyond past boyfriend-ness...Just as my best friend. A constant comfort. A giving, caring, and kick ass person. Ramworship is really really awesome. :)

We ended Friday night (Saturday morning) as we normally do. Singing along to Lateralus (while matic played along on his gee-tar) and watching old Monty Python clips. Good GOD we're nerds! :)

No comments: