Saturday, June 30, 2007

"One word can bring you 'round"

I like change. Its always happening. Making things different and exciting. Sure sometimes it's sad, but it usually works out.

Matic has decided it's time for him to be moving on, and moving out. With any luck, this change will help him change more about his life, namely his job, which he is very dissatisfied with. I wonder who will move in.

All the housemates, myself included, have decided no more Jersey Drip*. It was fun times while it lasted. But all parties, no matter how much fun, must come to an end. We've all done some recognizing of things for what they are. So...party over, clean-up time. We're all happy that we didn't make a big mess. (actually barely anything was even remotely disheveled....which is pretty damn lucky) Ramworship has decided to join in with the ending as well. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy about his decision.

Apparently he's done some thinking about other decisions as well.

After we broke up, we took, at best, minimal time apart. We'd still hang out as friends, and talk all the time. When I moved to Collingswood he and I even continued being "friends w/benefits" (which I would say is "very high school" but for the fact I didn't have a boyfriend in high school) We never really separated. This worries me a bit. Honestly, I did ask him several nights ago, before we fell asleep, "what are we doing?....No pressure, don't answer now, I'm just curious."
Last night he gave me an answer. We agreed starting that conversation at 2 am was not the way to go at least.

I guess my hesitation is just wondering....is this really what he wants? I know I'll always love him, but I still feel if he's not happy that I don't want to be with him. *shrug* Then again,the guy's 28, he's perfectly capable of figuring out what he wants on his own. Which I'm all for. (lol)

No rush really. It'll come up again at some point, preferably face to face. Until then, I'm not gonna worry about it. *grin* I don't do that anymore.

No comments: