Monday, June 25, 2007

Seaside

Sunday was......perfect, awesome, wonderful, gorgeous, and just what I was looking for. Mattie, James and I took a day trip to Seaside Beach. It was absolutely beautiful.


We got something of a late start, and hit a snag on the way down

But after we made it down the day couldn't have been more perfect! 85 and not a cloud in the sky. I haven't been to the shore in years. I love
the ocean.

We baked on the beach for a bit, until finally I had to go swimming even though no one else wanted to go in. Mattie "Doesn't swim" and James doesn't know how to, so I can understand his hesitation. The water was awesome.

After we baked a bit longer, we headed up to the boards for a bite to eat. I wanted to ride one of those obscenely high tie-you-in-a-cage and spin-you-in-crazy-directions rides, but not for 20 bucks! OUCH! We headed home after only to find on the way, that the guys were slowly turning into tomatoes! :/ They both got REALLY sun burnt....*sigh*.

I'm really happy we all went. Mattie and James (and Jason) are def my most fav guys. I love them :)

No comments: