Friday, June 22, 2007

Home Furnishing

So Ramworship and I headed out this morning and purchased the cutest, neatest little desk for my new room. (My back and hips were starting to yell at me from using my desktop on the hard wood floor.) Its kind of funny how when you, you know, start shopping...sometimes you just keep going?

I found the neatest little fountain.



I'm really glad I got one. Only then we started grocery shopping as well.. There is a reason they tell you not to shop when hungry!

Me "I need to get milk"
Ramworship "well I need to get something for breakfast"
Me "?"
Ramworship "I'm gonna be here all weekend...I'm gonna need stuff to eat for breakfast"

And while that does make sense, especially since he's spent the last 3 weekends here [hehe : )] hanging out with the house mates and I....couldn't you have found something a little bit better for you than pop tarts??? LOL. The guy's 28 and still eating junk food for breakfast...and he fucking gets away with it!! Life's so unfair sometimes. [:) lol]

Nah I'm not really complaining. It was fun...at least up until he slammed his head on his own car door...now poor mattie's got a big lump. :(

No comments: