Sunday, June 3, 2007

Rainy Sunday

I got home from New York really early this morning. Woke my lazy butt up to grab the 7 am bus...yikes! Rode home a seat ahead of the Guinness world record holder for snoring. I'm pretty convinced he was faking...cause seriously...I don't think the human body can make that noise of it own accord...even with this guys likelihood of sleep apnea (he was a LARGE person)

No sooner had I made it home than Matt imed me. I hate to say it (not really)...the guy still puts a dopey grin on my face. (rolls eyes) We grabbed some lunch at Ruby Tuesday's before going to see Mr. Brooks. Interesting movie. The concept was pretty originally approached, honestly..who would have thought to make William Hurt someones Id? Dane Cook...well I have my opinions on Dane Cook, they sum up to the word annoying, and then there was this strange forced co-starring of Demi Moore with something of a parallel...yet still very independent story line of her own. Not sure that worked out so well.

Went for a walk in the rain later on, through Ardsley. It was kind of sad. They turned our old bike track (4 of 5 large mounds of dirt we would launch over) and "The Woods", a dirt path into Ardsley cemetery, into a "Wild Life Path" Umm...basically they got rid of the dirt and put up a sign to keep us "hooligan" kids out, never mind its about 10 years too late. We used to hop the 8 foot fence to get in there to play "ghost in the graveyard". Lazy punks today just cut a hole in the fence. (Damn kids lol)

I was really surprised when I walked past a tree and found myself barely 20 feet in front of two Doe that were grazing near some head stones. I sat down and just watched them watching me for a good 10 minutes. I'm not sure if it was the rain, or just how green the grass was, but they really were a gorgeous shade of red. The bigger one finally decided I had annoyed them enough before it snorted at me a few times and they moved on. Cool. =]

The SNY quote of the weekend
Me: "Will? Did you just quote Lisa Loeb?"
Will (my producer): *lowers head* "Yes"
Me: "I'm not sure who's more embarrassed, you for quoting her, or me for knowing its her you're quoting." =/

No comments: