Saturday, September 15, 2007

Chocolate bug! :)

I had a TOTAL chocolate craving tonight! And while the vending machine in the break room seemed like the first logical choice (and I REALLY DID THINK about a Hershey bar or *gulp* a Twix) Instead I looked up online real quick, and headed down to the Godiva store a few blocks from here. They had *organic. dark. chocolate. covered. strawberries.*....HOOOOOOO-LY PARTY IN MY MOUTH!!! The strawberries were huge, and sweet...and add onto that some tasty dark chocolate....yea I'm drooling again!

I came back to the office (the strawberry did not make it back!) and did a little more research on the topic. Yay! There are some neat distributors but one caught my eye Their philosophy intrigued me. As did their blog

I don't want to go off on the whole "Industrialization of Agriculture in poor South American/African Countries" topic. It makes me sad : / Until I found, while reading the blog, this site. This is something that I can definitely be mindful of in the future...little steps!

No comments: