Sunday, May 6, 2007

Another language

So I'm cruising Bittorrent looking for the newest version of Flash, and what do I find?
"Holymacromediabundle Batman!"

Included in the torrent is Flash, Dreaweaver, Fireworks, Macmed.'s File extension manager, and 3 different flash players!!!

WOA DUDE!!! That's like 900$ (+) worth of programs!!! Miiiiiiiine!

Except that when I run it through Power ISO (I HATE POWER ISO!!!!) to extract it, and start up the installer I notice something rather, strange.

*Blink**Blink* ummm....the installer's all in...Italian?!

Wow..can't say as I've seen that before. The plus side being that I can understand more Italian than I can speak, so it wasn't too hard to stumble through. The programs themselves...are in English...would have been pretty funny if they were in Italian as well though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.