Friday, May 11, 2007

The End

So, its finally happened. "Boyfriend" and I are no longer together....sad

So far I've only fallen to pieces a little bit once today, and it was when I realized how much I will miss the intimacy our relationship shared.
Bouncing back, I know we'll actually still talk the same way to each other. Make the same jokes, and be just as "special" to each other as when we were defined as together.

I could be bitter and say, "they've won" and "He's theirs again"....But I know that's not really the truth. The whispers in his ear came from caring, love and experience. ANd concern. (I can only hope it was for the both of us...hehe)

Our relationship, still beautiful in my mind, ended before my eyes. And I am ok...because of what I know.

-I know I loved truely, and without reservations

- I know in many ways we changed each other for the better.

- I know I was loved and cared for deeply.

- And I know tomorrow will come, and I will still be here, and the core of
me, who I am, is unchanged.

I know, that I will know whomever comes into my life next with the same devotion, love, affection and respect, that I knew him with. I can smile because though I will miss his embrace terribly, I'll be happy again...no matter what. (see how long this lasts till I'm a mess bawling my eyes out)

No comments: