Monday, May 7, 2007

It might just be me

Dinner's been quite tricky over the last month. (and that is 1 month with the non meat eating) The rest of my family are meat eaters. I'm actually fully prepared to adjust to this and create my own alternatives, and omit where I need to, to not upset the other 3 or 4 people eating. Majority rules and all...no biggie.

My annoyance comes in when someone particularly goes out of their way, to offer me meat, and act surprised when I refuse.

"Can you set some of the pasta aside, and not put sauce on it for me?"
"I took the meat out"
"Yea I know, but there's still meat in the sauce cause it got cooked with it"
"Ok"
"Thanks"



"Oh I forgot to put some pasta aside, but its ok, you can still eat pasta"

*sigh* No but thanks anyway.

What I do mind is the playing dumb. What I do mind, is purposely "forgetting" just because you don't happen to agree with me. I need to move out, this is getting on my nerves.

No comments: