Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dude! Cartoons!

Corman gave me the idea cause he posted a cartoon I also used to love, and haven't seen since I was like 6. So...post with props to cartoons!
So apparently in the early 80's a company called Thames (yup like the river) produced an awesome bunch of cartoons. Thing is I've watched cartoons my whole life, I still do now, kind of the draw back of learning animation...you continue to watch cartoons...forever..anywho...I LOVED these. Most will probably remember Count Duckula


Less well known (and my FAVORITE now)
Danger Mouse


Others that I used to watch were
The Adventures of The Little Prince (French Produced 1979?)


and The Mysterious Cities of Gold


I remember these last two shows much cooler (artwork/character design wise) than they actually were :/ ah well

No comments: