Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fingers Crossed!

I got an e-mail from my HR rep in New York (really nice guy named Scott)

He forwarded my transfer request to Philly yesterday, and gave me the number of a guy named Marc to call here. I left a voice mail for him this morning and he called me back! (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT)

He wants to set up an interview for the Tech 1 position they have open in Philly, which basically means I'd do a little of everything, control room work on Viz or Chyron, stage managing, camera operation, a little Avid editing, probably some Art Department graphics prep work, but overall full time and a lot more involved!

WOW!!!!!!

I am so freakin excited right now! How cool would this be? The answer is VERY GD COOL! Not only would I be able to stay local, maybe live in the city, or with my friends just over the bridge, but I'd be working for the Flyers, for the E-A-G-L-E-S, for the Phillies, well...sum it up ALL Philadelphia sports teams! Wow...wow wow wow. For someone who last week didn't know what they wanted, I do know I want this.

So now we need:
a little luck *crosses fingers*- check
some skills (reads up on Avid)-check
and some enthusiasm *smiles*- check

Too bad the interview's not for a week. LOL

No comments: