Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Brain Freezie!

Broke out the "Mega Juicer" my mom bough a few years ago, when my grandmom couldn't eat solid foods.
Rooting through the fridge I found all the lonely fruit no one else in the house had bothered to eat.
I love my sister's attitude when I ask her if she wants some. There's the hand flick of "Your talking over my dvd which I can't pause to acknowledge that you'd like to make me something. Then the muttering of "Don't use that thing its a waste of fruit"......Dude, seriously...its not like you're eating any of it, and its just going to waste so stfu cause you sound like a dope.

Luckily it was just this side of bad. Some strawberries, and orange and a pear got eaten alive. Its actually fun juicing thing : ) Cleanup is a bit of a project though. Threw the juice and some ice into the blender, and woot! Awesome smoothie : )

However we don't have any straws : / and eating it by the spoonful is kind of giving me brain freeze. Oh well : )

No comments: