Saturday, April 28, 2007

LOOOONG Night

So I got an IM from Matic Friday night around 9 ish....


Matic :Are you sure you can't make it tonight?

Me : Make what?

Matic: The party...everyone's here.

Me: what What WHAT??!! I know of no such goings on = [

Matic: ! GTF over here!!!



So I hopped a train to the speed line and found myself so soon again in Collingswood New Jersey. Lots of the friends were there, and new people to meet too. So I grabbed a beer, did a shot with friend Rak... and then...well...things get a little fuzzy...

There was Guitar Hero, more shots, Patty passing out in the bathroom, Patty passing out on the floor outside the bathroom. There was the cat (Lucy) 's great escape and subsequent return. There were some casualties, but overall things went swimmingly = ]

All the talking, drinking, singing, and hanging out went on until about 5 am, when Matic, Johno, myself and Raech all crashed out in Matic's room.

The hangover was rough.

Normally after an evening of moderate consumption, I wake up wondering if I had, by chance, eaten a sock the night before, since it quite feels that way.

For whatever reason, maybe it was because I was facing a 12 hour shift at work, it felt more like I'd been run over by a bus. ...... *shrug* such is life, roll with it = ]

'Sides, next weekend is back to back chaos with Mel's I'm done college party, and then boyfriend's friend's shin dig.

No comments: