Monday, April 23, 2007

The Jersey *Drip

Ended up in Jersey yesterday to hang with Matic293, his Flatmate, his Cousin, and Johno was there too! Yaaaaay! ......It made me think about BMC. Johno heard from him a while back, he's out and doing better, but still MIA. I miss him, hope he comes back soon : )

We decided to BBQ a bit, so we crammed into Matic's car and took a road trip for supplies. Since I've switched to veggie, I found some meatless burgers, while everyone else agreed on a slab of meat. We got a few other fun tidbits, some corn, string cheese, straws, oj, vodka, a bottle of red wine, and a mini keg of Warsteiners (Var-shtine-er). Then we met up with a friend and picked up an extra special treat. Our supplies in the trunk we headed back and made quick with the drinking!

Cousin got home from Lacrosse about 5:30 and joined in the fun with some guitar hero, and eventually a jam session. Matic taught him how to play Blur's "Woohoo"...it was funny....I forgot to record the sound on my camera though. (D'oh!) As the night wore on, we ended up not BBQing at all, just partaking of our treat, until finally Johno left around 1:30. Cousin crashed out in his room about the same time, and then there were 3.

Matic wanted to keep partying, but needed to go to work.....so we all just decided to stay up all night. (Sure why not....famous last words) Matic picked around on his bass, while Flatmate and I sang along (like a bunch of hippies) Its funny, because this will inevitably happen at EVERY PARTY at some point, no matter what : )

Flatmate crashed around 3:30, and then there were 2. At this point Matic was having serious doubts about his decision, but we were past the point of no return, if he tried to get up in 4 hours, he'd just end up missing work all together. So we gabbed, played some more video games, and then got hungry around 5 am and made some of my veggie burgers. And legged out the rest of the pre dawn hours smoking cigarettes.

Twitter message I left at the end: We partied through the night, winding down as Monday begins......there's not enough Alcohol on the Earth to fix Monday's

All in all I'd say a damn good time! I love my Jersey guys.

No comments: