Sunday, February 11, 2007

Happy Happy Happiness

I'm feeling a bit better today. Found out one of my co-workers is in a showcase to win a spot on Jimmy Kimmel live! So anyone reading this, much encouragement

2/22/07 8:00 pm John Powers at Stand Up New York

Thinkin about makin it the "birthday thing" for Jason and I. Its a leap year this year, so his birthday isn't the day after mine, but.... still good! I was asked the dreaded....question as I was leaving for New York yesterday, "What do you want for your birthday?".............The answer's pretty much the same as it was at Christmas, and every year of my life before...."I don't know...I don't really need anything : /" Its not that I'm trying to be difficult...I just really don't do this list of things I want thing very well. I did try thought "I need comic book boxes, probably 3 of them, they're at the comic book store and they're like 1.98 each" I don't really wanna describe the look I got at that. : /

No comments: