Friday, February 16, 2007

out to lunch

Went out for lunch today with the boy, while I had some time away from the family. While I was sipping my Mohito, and he his Blue Moon, we got to more talking about the leaving thing. :_(

Up until now he's been nothing but supportive, as he always is. "Whatever happens happens"....until finally I did about the only thing a respectful, caring lover can do; I tossed the idea of the male ego and pried until he spilled how he was really feeling.

It was about what I expected, as I told one of his friends later on, when asked. Its really gonna suck, really big sucky sucking suckage, not to be able to see him. "Lots of people have long distance relationships"....very true....that doesn't make it any easier LOL.

Eh we'll make due and pluck along. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that. I guess just cross bridges as they come : /

No comments: