Sunday, February 18, 2007

On second thought....

I had two posts up yesterday, they were whiny...funny at the time, but I decided against leaving them up when I looked at them today. Sooo if never were they seen...meh ok by me : )

Spent the night in the hostel...its was...interesting..at first. Jamie doesn't do credit cards, so no holding a room with one took place before I came up. Eh no biggie I figure. I got the last bed in the hostel actually, but as it happened it was in a "guys" room. Errr...umm...well now's not the time to start being picky : / I met one of my roommates, an older guy from Japan. He was very polite, and though we never actually introduced ourselves by name (huh...how did that happen??) the conversation, what we understood of each other, was pleasant.

I got done work early, we didn't have to do any reshoots, and was back at the hostel by 2 am. The Japanese man, I had met earlier that day, and another guy, about 24/25, who I later met and found out was from Switzerland, were already asleep. So I tossed my bag on the top bunk, and curled up to sleep. Then the 4th roommate came in. For some reason, that made me a little uncomfortable. I rolled over facing the wall, and actually hoped he wouldn't notice I was the only girl in the room. I actually felt scared when something bumped the bunk bed, and I really realized...I don't know who these people are. Sure...they're probably just normal every day people......probably. Call me paranoid. *shrug* I finally told myself to get a grip and nodded off. Woke up around 7, and decided to take a little walk.

I treated myself to some yummy dried mango slices for lunch today, thinking about buying some fruit to take back when I get back to China town on the way home. I really like being here! I actually like all the people and the noise (go figure) My biggest hangup now is...if I do move here...I'm not gonna be able to go to Phillies or Flyers games. : ( I'm gonna miss dollar dog day at Citizen's Bank Park....or the Mites on Ice (Pee Wee hockey 5 year olds too cute!!) during the game. : (

And there's NO WAY I'm becoming a New York fan...I already promised my dad. : )

No comments: