Wednesday, July 4, 2007

addendum

We also found another "surprise" waiting last night that really makes me want to be a nasty bitch about it...........


Ramworship came to the house (like normal) a few weekends ago. For fun he actually brought his turn tables. He showed Matic and Johno how to spin (mostly play with his mixer) and that sunday we went to Seaside. Matic's cousin was supposed to go with us, but he ditched out to go hang out with Matic's ex girlfriend.

When we got back from the beach, Ramworship (and matic) were really sunburnt...and Ramworship couldn't pack all of it up and take it home with him that day. A few days ago Matic asked Ramworship if it would be alright if he used his tables while Ramworship wasn't there....he said fine. So I showed Matic how to turn them on, and he put a record on one of the tables, put the needle down, and it skated right across it.

Matic-"Is that supposed to do that?"
Me- "No.....leave it alone I'll ask Ramworship about it later"


Well Ramworship takes a look at his table last night....

Ramworship "WHAT THE FUCK!"
Me "What??"
Ramworship "The needle's broken off!"
(I don't think the look on my face really could be described using any of the following...dumbfounded, shocked, pissed, confused and angry because it surpassed all of them)
Me "what??"


Ok....so this is where I lose my temper........
Because as it was explained to me...you really have to TRY for a record needle to be broken. .....If a particualr someone did fuck with his stuff I will turn on the henious bitch, I don't care about the repricussions.

No comments: