Monday, July 9, 2007

Long day

Loyalty is a funny thing. People can demand it from you, without actually showing you any.

Hypocrisy is a funny thing. People can hate you for one action, then turn around and perpetrate essentially the same action, and still condemn you.

If the conversation was really supposed to be about understanding, communication, and addressing issues it would go something like this...
"You really hurt us."
"I know, and I'm sorry."
"Don't do it again."
"I will try not to."
and that would be the end of it. I am fairly sure the conversation WILL NOT go that way, because they do not want understanding, communication, solutions, or peace. They want a witch hunt and a Crucifixion. I will not ever again hate myself to please someone else. So the question is, do I walk away for good? Everything in me wants to say yes,that if their intention IS to hurt me, I shouldn't even think twice.

No comments: