Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sick day : P

Ramworship came over Tuesday night after work to help me finalize organizing his birthday BBQ. (Saturday woot!! I may procrastinate...but at least I'm organized about it!) Matic, Johno, Ramworship and I hung out for a bit, they went out "to the club", and Ramworship and I cuddled (we're very good at cuddling) up to a movie.

I awoke to a nudge.."Do you have any cough drops?"........hmm...4:30 am? Mumble-ish whine?? Cough drops!!! Oh NO!! Ramworship came down with a cold during the night. :( My 7 am round up of tylenol, oj and chicken soup helped a little when he started running a fever. :( Soup, tea and lots of movies today. *sigh* I needed to clean the house, but every time I went to start something he'd look at me with that poor pout-y "I don't feel good" look that only guys get when they're sick.

Ramworship: "I wasted the whole day sleeping"
Me: "What do you mean? You LOVE sleeping...its your favorite pass time"
Ramworship: "Shuddup!....do we have any cheesey fries?"
Me: "What?? Are you sure you're not faking???"

Last ditch attempt, I ran out and got some nyquil earlier....though the hallucinating babble was a little strange at first (Do NOT let sick people [especially those with substance knowledge] self medicate)Hopefully, since it came on so quickly, he'll feel a lot better tomorrow.

No comments: