Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Still incredible, used to be edible....

There are some days I wish Ramworship wouldn't be so encouraging. *sigh*

We woke up late this morning, since he and I both had off today. And contemplating breakfast he asked if there were any eggs. "Can you make an omelet?" I didn't really think so, but I just can't say no to that smile of his so...

I chopped and mixed and it was so far so good. I'm not bad at scrambled eggs, or fried...and my pancakes tend to rock!.... Except that I pour everything into the pan...and now the hard part...flip!.........OH CRAP!!!

I burned it. Eww. Which I'm actually really surprised at, since I didn't even have the heat on that high. I couldn't flip it right the first time, so then I had to flip the whole thing over again. The outcome was NOT getting any better.

And then, even when it was on the plate, dark brown, and black spotted all over, he still smiled at me. I wanted to make him something else. Anything...even cereal would have been safe. All he did was plop on the ketchup and grin.

Call me a total cheese-ball...but I'm definitely finding that I love him more and more everyday. Still counting myself LUCKY that I get to love him, and have him in my life.

No comments: