Sunday, July 8, 2007

Apparently this blog isn't allowed to have a title??

Just another night of not sleeping. Fun! At least J's around to keep me company. We spent most of college iming each other all night cause we both knew neither of us slept. *sigh* nostalgic moment....5 years later and we're still talking all night long instead of sleeping. In a sort of screwed up way....I appreciate that.

Reading a book to fall asleep usually just leaves me with eye strain (to do list...FIND YOUR GLASSES!!!) Tea doesn't help, exercise doesn't help. I turn on the tv any more and I can FEEL my brain leaking (it's drippy and gross!) I'm going to stick to my "non compliance of medicianl sleep aid" (eff that)

The one thing that DOES worry me is the only time I do actually get several hours of sleep is passing out from alcohol consumption. There's NO WAY this is a solution. Sides, I can't limit my sleeping to Friday nights only. *shrug* oh well...least I can catch up on blogs and postings. : )

No comments: